- I Am A Small Part of the World Part 1 with Descant.WAV (36.8 MBs)
- I Am A Small Part of the World Part 1.WAV (37.6 MBs)
- I Am A Small Part of the World Part 2.WAV (36.5 MBs)
- Rhythms of One World Part 1 with Descant.WAV (41.5 MBs)
- Rhythms of One World Part 1.WAV (40.9 MBs)
- Rhythms of One World Part 2.WAV (42.3 MBs)
Music This Year
The music classroom is an exciting and active part of Edison Park Elementary School. All students learn with a "hands-on" approach that promotes creativity and appreciation of music in our world. The music curriculum is based upon the Florida Standards.
Standard 1: Skills and Techniques. Through singing, playing classroom instruments, and reading and writing music notation, students demonstrate skills and techniques through music performance.
Standard 2: Creation and Communication. Through improvising, composing and arranging, students demonstrate the ability to create music and communicate through music.
Standard 3: Cultural and Historical Connections. Students learn to understand music in relation to culture and history.
Standard 4: Aesthetics and Critical Analysis. Through listening, analyzing, describing and evaluating music and performances, students develop critical analysis and explain aesthetic issues and responses.
Standard 5: Applications to Life. Students will understand the relationship between music and other art forms and subjects. Students will also discover the uses of music beyond the school setting.
Special Groups Rosters below: